At Thomas Chase Immigration, we help small and medium sized businesses hire overseas skilled employees to the UK and remain compliant with immigration laws
Hiring and securing the best talent from around the world can be crucial for business success.
Yet with ever changing immigration laws and policies announcements, it is more important than ever for businesses to understand and comply to their strict immigration obligations.
We offer many services and regardless of whether your business is seeking to secure a sponsor licence or employ highly skilled worker from overseas, we walk you through each stage of the application process so that you know what is required and when.
Not only that, but our ongoing support means that we provide timely immigration updates so that as soon as a political announcement or change is made you are informed of the implications to your business.
We also understand that whatever the economic climate, business finances are crucial. That is why we offer fixed fees and set out the anticipated application timescales from the earliest.
We do this to provide your business with certainty, aiming to get applications and projects completed on time and within budget.
We also provide this service to educational establishments looking to employ workers from overseas.
Thomas Chase Immigration advise and assist with the following applications:
- Sponsor Licence applications and Sponsor Licence renewals
- Skilled Worker visa
- Global Business Mobility Scheme visa (including the former Tier 2 (Intra-Company Transfer) visa)
- Minister of Religion visa
- International Sportsperson visa
- Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) extension application and indefinite leave to remain
- Global Talent visa
- Student visa inclusing support individuals and educational establishments
- Temporary Work – Creative Worker visa
- Temporary Work – Religious Worker visa
- Temporary Work – Charity Worker visa
- Temporary Work – Government Authorised Exchange visa
- Youth Mobility Scheme visa
- Representative of an Overseas Business visa
- Start-up visa
- Innovator visa
- Ancestry visa
- Home Office immigration audits and compliance
- Sponsor Management System (SMS) assistance
- Business visitor visas
- Immigration retainers and legal updates
- Immigration consultancy and strategic planning
- Telephone Consultations
With our experience of UK immigration laws both from within UKVI, the Home Office and private practice, we take the complexity out of immigration by simplifying matters and smoothening the process as much as possible.
Contact us to find out how we can support your business or educational establishment.
Why not read our blogs for the latest guidance and tips.