Personal immigration

Thomas Chase Immigration help with personal and family applications.

We offer the following services:

  • Telephone Consultations 1 hour
  • Settlement application/ Indefinite leave to remain
  • Naturalisation application for British citizenship, including Registration applications for children
  • Standard visitor visa and tourist visas
  • Business visitor visa
  • Marriage visitor visa
  • UK Spouse, Unmarried Partner, Civil Partnership, Fiancé visa/ Fiancée visa
  • Dependant Family Member visa
  • EUSS family permits
  • EUSS pre-settled status and settled status applications
  • Adult Dependant Relative / Elderly Family Member visa
  • Life in the UK Test guidance
  • Global Business Mobility visa
  • UK Skilled Worker visa
  • Entrepreneur extension application and indefinite leave to remain only
  • Temporary Work – Creative Worker visa
  • Representative of an Overseas Business visa
  • Start-up visa
  • Innovator Founder visa
  • Student visa
  • Graduate route visa
  • UK Ancestry visas
  • British passport application, first British passport applications and renewals
  • Same day applications
  • Subject Access Requests
  • Application Assessment Service