Who we are
Our website address is: https://www.thomaschaseimmigration.com.
- Before or at the time of collecting personal information, Thomas Chase Immigration will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
- Thomas Chase Immigration will collect and use of personal information solely with the objective of fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other compatible purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- Thomas Chase Immigration will only retain personal information as long as necessary for the fulfilment of those purposes.
- Thomas Chase Immigration will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
- Thomas Chase Immigration will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- Thomas Chase Immigration will make readily available to clients information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
What personal data we collect and why we collect it
When visitors leave comments on the site, Thomas Chase Immigration collect the data shown in the comments form, and also the visitor’s IP address and browser user agent string to help spam detection.
If a visitor makes a comment and asks for their name and details to be changed, we will do so. Often, we will change the visitor’s name so as to protect their identity particularly where sensitive or personal information is provided.
You may not upload images to the website. If you do so exceptionally, you should avoid uploading images with embedded location data (EXIF GPS) included. Visitors to the website can download and extract any location data from images on the website.
Contact forms and Cookies
If you leave a comment on our site you may opt-in to saving your name, email address and website in cookies. These are for your convenience so that you do not have to fill in your details again when you leave another comment. These cookies will last for one year.
If you have an account and you log in to this site, we will set a temporary cookie to determine if your browser accepts cookies. This cookie contains no personal data and is discarded when you close your browser.
When you log in, we will also set up several cookies to save your login information and your screen display choices. Login cookies last for two days, and screen options cookies last for a year. If you select “Remember Me”, your login will persist for two weeks. If you log out of your account, the login cookies will be removed.
If you edit or publish an article, an additional cookie will be saved in your browser. This cookie includes no personal data and simply indicates the post ID of the article you just edited. It expires after 1 day.
Embedded content from other websites
Articles on this site may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if the visitor has visited the other website.
Thomas Chase Immigration use Google Analyticator to collect analytics data. Visitors may opt out when prompted.
Who we share your data with
We share data with third parties so that they may process data on our behalf. They are:
How long we retain your data
If you leave a comment, the comment and its metadata are retained indefinitely. This is so we can recognise and approve any follow-up comments automatically instead of holding them in a moderation queue.
For users that register on our website (if any), we also store the personal information they provide in their user profile. All users can see, edit, or delete their personal information at any time (except they cannot change their username). Website administrators can also see and edit that information.
What rights you have over your data
If you have an account on this site, or have left comments, you can request to receive an exported file of the personal data we hold about you, including any data you have provided to us. You can also request that we erase any personal data we hold about you. This does not include any data we are obliged to keep for administrative, legal, or security purposes.
Where we send your data
Visitor comments may be checked through an automated spam detection service.
Your contact information
For privacy-specific concerns, you may contact the Data Protection Officer, Carla Thomas at [email protected] or via writing at our business address.
How we protect your data
Thomas Chase Immigration use technical measures such as encryption; security measures such as two-factor authentication; and measures such as training in data protection. Privacy Impact Assessments are carried out.
What data breach procedures we have in place
We have internal reporting systems, contact mechanisms, and online protections in place to deal with data breaches, either potential or real.
What third parties we receive data from
Thomas Chase Immigration does not receive data about users from third parties, including advertisers.
Industry regulatory disclosure requirements
Thomas Chase Immigration is regulated by the Office of the Immigration Services Commissioner.
Web Site Terms and Conditions of Use
While we aim to provide the best information, guides, tips and techniques on the web site and in the blog posts, the information provided on this web site is for informational purposes only and does not substitute for actual legal advice based on the specific circumstances of a matter. Readers and users of the web site are reminded that immigration laws, policies and guidance are fluid and can change at short notice and without warning.
By accessing this web site you are agreeing to be bound by these web site Terms and Conditions of Use, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this web site are protected by applicable copyright and trade mark law.
Please also note that the use of the information contained, and provided in response to comments and questions raised on the site (or by way of the site) are accepted at your own risk and is not meant to constitute legal advice. We therefore cannot accept liability unless we are formally instructed by you, in writing, to provide specific immigration advice.
- Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials (information or software) on Thomas Chase Immigration’s web site for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on Thomas Chase Immigration’s web site;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or “mirror” the materials on any other server.
- This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by Thomas Chase Immigration at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
- The materials on Thomas Chase Immigration’s web site are provided “as is”. Thomas Chase Immigration makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, Thomas Chase Immigration does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its Internet web site or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall Thomas Chase Immigration or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption,) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on Thomas Chase Immigration’s Internet site, even if Thomas Chase Immigration or a Thomas Chase Immigration authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
Revisions and Errata
The materials appearing on Thomas Chase Immigration’s web site could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. Thomas Chase Immigration does not warrant that any of the materials on its web site are accurate, complete, or current. Thomas Chase Immigration may make changes to the materials contained on its web site at any time without notice. Thomas Chase Immigration does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
Thomas Chase Immigration has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its Internet web site and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by Thomas Chase Immigration of the site. Use of any such linked web site is at the user’s own risk.
Any claim relating to Thomas Chase Immigration’s web site shall be governed by the laws of the State of England and Wales without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
General Terms and Conditions applicable to Use of a Web Site.