Tag: settled status scheme

  • EUSS Family Permit Applications

    EUSS Family Permit Applications

    A non-EEA family member may apply for an EUSS family permit to enter the UK. This is similar to the EEA family permit. Here, we give an outlines of the difference between the EUSS family permit and EEA family permit, process and documents.

  • Brexit Deal or No Deal

    Brexit Deal or No Deal

    Brexit has led to uncertainty. For EU nationals and their family members, what will a deal or no deal mean for them? And what of the EU Settlement Scheme? Read on for more…

  • Settled Status Scheme

    Settled Status Scheme

    The UK Government has set out their latest position on the settled status scheme, as it will apply to EEA nationals and their family members. The statement rehashes much of the information provided by Prime Minister Theresa May on 26 June 2017, about the new ‘settled status’ and the Secretary…